Who can become a JDN member?
Membership of the JDN is open to all physicians who fulfil the following criteria:
- Be a medical graduate.
- Be within your first ten years of graduation.
- Be a registered Associate Member of the WMA in good standing.
Note: Associate membership of the WMA is free for all doctors for the first five years after graduation.
We also involve National Junior Doctors’ representatives from National Medical Associations and Junior Doctor Bodies worldwide.
To join the JDN, please use the following link to register: https://goo.gl/forms/jCP774K1fldLIoWj1
We currently have representatives from
- American Medical Association – Resident and Fellow Section (AMA-RFS)
- AMA Advisory Committee on LGBT Issues
- Australian Medical Association Council of Doctors in Training
- Brazilian National Medical Residents Association
- British Medical Association Junior Doctors Committee
- British Medical Association Scottish Junior Doctors Committee
- Chinese Medical Association
- Comite do Médico Jovem da Associação Médica Brasileira (AMB Jovem, Junior Doctors Section of Brazilian Medical Association)
- Comité Médico Joven del Colegio Médico del Perú (Young Doctors Committee of the Peruvian Medical College)
- Doctors-in-Training Council New Zealand Medical Association
- Federación latinoamericana de sociedades cientificas de estudiantes de medicina latinamericana (FELSOCEM) (Federation of Scientific Societies of Medical Students)
- Indonesian Medical Association
- InterSyndicat National des Internes
- Israeli Medical Association
- Japan Medical Association Junior Doctors Network
- Junior Doctors’ Network-Hellas
- Junior Doctors Association of South Africa (JUDASA)
- Kuwait Medical Association – Junior Doctors Society
- Korean Association of Public Health Doctors (KAPHD)
- Korean Intern Resident Association Association (KIRA)
- Medical Students Association of Rwanda (MEDSAR)
- Myanmar Medical Association Young Doctor Society
- Nigerian Medical Association
- Permanent Working Group of European Junior Doctors (EJD)
- Doctors-in-Training Singapore Medical Association
- Vocalía de Médicos en Formación Organización Médica Colegial de España (Junior Doctors’ Section Spanish Medical Chamber)
- Resident Doctors of Canada
- Rwanda Village Concept Project (RVCP)
- Rwanda Medical Association
- Sierra Leone Medical Association
- Junior Doctors Association Sierra Leone
- Turkish Medical Association
- Turkish Young Doctors Platform
- Uganda Medical Association
- Young Doctors of Macedonia (YDM)