The JDN meets on several occasions during the year, both in-person and via online teleconferences:
- Biannual meetings in conjunction with the Council Meeting (April) and the General Assembly of the WMA (October).
- Monthly general membership and management team teleconferences
- Several meetings, conferences and events are held and attended in various regions of the Globe throughout the year.
- In 2022, JDN delegates attended the European Junior Doctors Meeting in Latvia, as well as hosted a Pre-World Health Assembly Workshop at the WMA Office in Ferney-Voltaire France ahead of the World Health Assembly in Geneva.
Upcoming meetings in 2023-2024
- January 22 – 27, 2024: 154th World Health Organization Executive Board Meeting, Geneva, Switzerland
- April 17, 2024: JDN Meeting at the 226th WMA Council Session in Conrad Seoul, South Korea
- May 27 – June 01, 2024: 77th World Health Assembly, Geneva Switzerland
- October 14-15, 2024: JDN Meeting at the 75th WMA General Assembly in Helsinki, Finland