Different type of cookies on WMA website
General cookie introduction
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- WordPress User registration/login – this is not a functionality for the public user.
- WPML stores only those cookies that are important for it to function properly and store your language preference. For more information please visit: https://wpml.org/documentation/support/browser-cookies-stored-wpml/
Statistics and Third party cookies
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Google Recaptcha is used by the contact form that collects personal information from users to make this determination of whether they’re human and not a bot.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; addthis, facebook, twitter will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.