2nd WVA-WMA Global Conference on One Health
Désolée, la page demandée n'est disponible qu'en Anglais.
Lamentablemente la página que solicita está disponible sólo en inglés.
The date and venue of the 2nd WVA-WMA Global Conference on One Health is:
- Thursday, 10th – Friday, 11th of November 2016
- Rihga Royal Hotel Kokura, Kitakyushu City, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan
Moving forward from One Health Concept to One Health Approach
Following the successful Global Conference on One Health (GCOH) that was held in Madrid in May 2015, the WVA and WMA in close collaboration with the Japan Medical Association (JMA) and the Japan Veterinary Medical Association (JVMA) are preparing the 2nd GCOH to be held on November 10th-11th in Kitakyusyu City, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan.
The 2nd GCOH aims to bring together Veterinarians, Physicians, Students, Public Health Officers, Animal Health Officers, NGOs and other interested parties from the different world regions to learn, discuss and to address critical aspects of the 'One Health' Concept.
The main objectives of the conference are to strengthen the links and communications and to achieve closer collaboration between Physicians, Veterinarians and all appropriate stakeholders to improve the different aspects of health and wellbeing of humans, animals and the environment. The main conference sessions will focus on the issues of:
- Zoonotic and Foodborne diseases
- Antimicrobial resistance
- Environmental hazards exposure to humans and animals
- The Future of the One Health Concept
For registration and further details of the conference, please click here
- The draft program of the 2nd GCOH can be found HERE
- Students will benefit from reduced registration fees
- Please note that the number of seats is limited