World Medical Association Council - May 3-6 2001 - Divonne-les-Bains, France
Désolée, la page demandée n'est disponible qu'en Anglais.
Lamentablemente la página que solicita está disponible sólo en inglés.
The 159th Council meeting of the World Medical Association will be held at the Le Grand Hotel, Divonne-les-Bains, France from May 3 to 6 and you are invited to attend.
The programme of the meeting is as follows:
Thursday 3 May: Opening Council session Medical Ethics Committee
Friday 4 May: Socio Medical Committee
Saturday 5 May: Finance and Planning Committee Resumed Council session
Among the issues to be debated are:
- Progress on the newly revised Helsinki Declaration
- Guidelines for the safe use of personal health information in national
- Involvement of physicians in developing chemical and biological
- Guidance to physicians on managing hunger strikers
- The role of physicians in assuring patient safety when using advanced medical technology
- Guidelines for physicians treating prisoners and other detainees
Note to editors: The World Medical Association is an independent confederation of professional national medical associations from some 70 countries and represents more than eight million doctors.Tweet