WMA interventions to the 69th World Health Assembly
Désolée, la page demandée n'est disponible qu'en Anglais.
Lamentablemente la página que solicita está disponible sólo en inglés.
WMA statements submitted to the 69th World Health Assembly (May 2016):
- Item 2.5 Strengthening synergies between the World Health Assembly and the Conference of the Parties to the WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control
- Item 12.3 Draft global action on violence in particular against women and children
- Item 12.6 Public health dimension of the world drug problem including in the context of the Special Session of the United Nations General Assembly on the World Drug Problem
- Item 13.2 Health in the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Item 13.4: Multisectoral action for a life course approach to healthy ageing: draft global startegy and plan of action on ageing and health (on behalf of the World Health Professions Alliance - WHPA)
- Item 13.5 Health and the environment: draft road map for an enhanced global response to theadverse health effects of air pollution
- Item 14.4 Global action plan on antimicrobial resistance
- Item 14.6 WHO response in severe, large-scale emergencies
- Item 14.7 Promoting the health of migrants
- Item 14.2 Pandemic influenza preparedness: sharing of influenza viruses and access to vaccines and other benefits
- Item 16.1 Health workforce and services (on behalf of the World Health Professions Alliance - WHPA)
The statements are also accessible on WHA website.